Friday, March 19, 2010

Our Condo Reveal - Shows your Guestroom!

It's built into the lease that we have a cleaning woman come in twice a month. yesterday was the first time, and since the place shined so well, thought I would take the chance to show off the place...


Living area... Couch, Love seat and chair with ottoman.


Dining room table 4 chairs


Entertainment center... complete with lending library (newest book was 10 years old), a few DVD's and VHS tapes. I think people just left em). We do have cable TV, so I get my fix of Morning Joe while I do my post).


Master bedroom (looks a little like Marcia Brady decorated)



Master bath with Ralph Lauren towels.


Guest room (plenty of room for you)


You even will have your own bathroom



But when you visit, I get the room with the stuffed iguanas on the wall.

It's not home, but it certainly is better than a hotel for 6 months.

And plenty of room for company

No comments:

Post a Comment